Olympic Sparring ProgramsThe training for an elite athlete is never easy. It's as much mental as physical. It's purpose is to get the best out of you, the aim being to succeed with the eventual target being Olympic Gold! The cross training regime has been designed with this in mind and consists of:
- Flexibility Training: dynamic, static, active and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation.
- Aerobic/Anaerobic Conditioning: Consisting of distance running, intervals and sprints.
- Progressive Resistance: Conducted in three phases of strength, endurance and power.
- Plymetric Training: Structured in intervals and specially designed for optimum performance.
- Olympic WTF Tae Kwon Do Training: OTC methodology combines all aspects of cross training and combines it with specific Tae Kwon Do skills and strategy, cutting edge innovation and mental and moral strengthening.
As Well as producing athletic excellence, athletes are also required to maintain academic excellence. They are provided a very high level of education so that they learn the strong moral values of giving back to the community through teaching as well as training.
It is an on going cycle of humility and a strong sense of moral responsibility that are instilled in these unique individuals. It is the intention of the Olympic Tae Kwon Do Centre to perpetuate this positive cycle.
- Create individuals of strong moral character.
- Create individuals that understand the importance of mentoring those in need.
- Make the Olympic Tae Kwon Do Centre the number one Tae Kwon Do team in the world.
- Create champions in and out of the competitive arena.